Coaching to Success - Latest News
So, have you committed yourself to setting that ‘New Year’s Resolution’ yet? Is it real though or something that you are wanting to work towards, an idea, a concept, a wish? … or, have you actually set a GOAL with actions to achieve this illusive objective.
1. There is a psychological contract between client & coach
2. The client is incongruent, vulnerable or anxious
3. The coach is genuine in the coaching relationship
4. The coach experiences unconditional positive regard for the client
5. The coach experiences an empathetic understanding of the client’s world and endeavours to communicate this understanding to their client
6. The client perceives that the coach understands what’s going on for the client. … Open to see full descriptive on all